MVA Volunteer Information
Mountain View Academy appreciates the support of volunteer parents and others who drive and supervise field trips and other off-campus events.
After conversing with our Principal about volunteering you will be directed to this page in order to complete the process of clearance.
- To ensure the highest level of safety for our students we do ask our volunteers to provide information that demonstrates their reliability.
- Submit to the office a photocopy of your driver's license.
- Submit to the office a copy of your insurance coverage (if driving your own vehicle)
Complete the new Child Protection Screening process in partnership with the North American Division of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
- View and use this document to assist in the screening process: (Click Here)
- Click on the link and complete the screening process (Click Here)
All volunteers will be notified by email from Verified Volunteers after the background check is complete.
MVA Home, School & Church
The connection between Home, School, and Church is a vital source of support for Mountain View Academy and its families. The MVA Home, School, and Church organization strives to provide the necessary support that bridges each entity together. Please contact the office to receive more information on how you can help Mountain View Academy through the Home, School, and Church Organization. Thank you!